Karen Tree’s Campfire Banana Recipe, delicious decadence.
- Honey or Golden Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Optional ingredients – Nutella, Marshmallows, Chocolate
- Alfoil to wrap your dessert
- Slice the banana longways down the middle to add your filling. Leave it in the banana peel and place on a sheet of alfoil. You want to wrap it loosely and twist the ends when you are finished in order to cook it.
- Pour in a little honey or golden syrup
- Sprinkle some brown sugar on
- You can also use Nutella, Marshmallows or put some Chocolate in – whatever you prefer to fill it with.
- Wrap the banana in alfoil loosely, twisting at the ends
- Separate some hot coals away from the fire and place your alfoil banana on the coals and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
Let us know if you try something good that you think should be added to the suggested filling list!